The content and photos included on The WISE Owl are not to be used without my permission. However, you are welcome to include links in your blog posts to blog posts on my site or links to my resources. Please take a moment to leave a comment or email me with the link back to where you did so – I’d love to see your blog post or website!
If you would like to use a photo in a blog post with a link to this blog, please contact me, and I’d be happy to have you do so with my permission. I realize there are times where a photo is helpful for the content you are sharing in order to show a teaching idea or activity.
If you wish to pin an image to your Pinterest board, permission is not needed. I welcome any and all pinning!
- Use free and purchased items for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
- Reference my product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development, workshops, or other such venues, ONLY if both credit is given to myself as the author, and a link back to my TpT store is included in the presentation.
- Purchase licenses at a great discount for other teachers to use this resource.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove copyright / watermarks.
- Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale / free.
- Making copies of purchased items to share with others is strictly forbidden and is a violation of the TOU / law.
If you encounter an issue with your file, notice an error, or are in any way experiencing a problem, please contact me and I will be more than happy to help sort it out. You can message me at firstname.lastname@example.org